There is no arguing that flowers make an event! While I won’t deny that baby’s breath is a great filler, I don’t believe it should be the stand alone “flowers” at an event. With wholesale flower markets conveniently popping up all over, creating your own flower arrangements is a great way to stay within the limits of your wedding budget.
Here are a DIY idea that will make your event a stand out! Shared from apracticalwedding.com.
- Wooden vase (this one comes with a plastic liner, which you’ll need)
- Silver Dollar Eucalyptus (5-10 stems)
- White Hydrangea (2 stems)
- Pink or Champagne Alstroemeria (3 stems)
- Dark Pink Spray Rose (2 stems)
For complete directions visit: http://apracticalwedding.com/2015/08/modern-diy-hydrangea-centerpiece/